Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Wee bit of me Wednesday!

Happy Wednesday everyone! Or happy hump-day if you prefer!

I'm in the library and bored, actually I should be studying but we all know how that goes :)

I love Wednesdays. Probably because I was born on one! But even if you don't love Wednesdays, you can still join in on "Wee bit of me Wednesdays" too!



{one} do you collect anything? if so, what and how long have you been collecting?
I do! I collect souvenir shot-glasses and post-cards. Every time people see my shot-glass collection it like *wink wink* "what a large collection." Implying I'm some sort of crazy alcoholic who actually uses all the glasses. No, I would be dead if I tried that, there's a lot!

{two} what is one cleaning tip that you swear by?

I wish I were more domestic and could offer an amazing tip, but sadly, I am not. Though the Mr. Clean magic erasers are pretty awesome (bye bye sharpies) 

{three} who would you call for bail money?  

Ermm, my dad or brother. They both have money and I'd probably face a wrath from either one!

{four} what is one thing you miss about being a kid?  

Play time... Hands down. You know rushing to finish your homework so you can roller blade or play freeze tag with the neighbors.  
 
{five} name a few of your guilty pleasures. 

Eating while driving (I'm a good driver, I promise!!), salty carbs, snuggling with my doggie
 
{six} how early do you start your holiday shopping?  

Probably 10 days before. Unless I'm being brilliant and have planned ahead, then December 1st.
 
{seven} what is a family tradition that you would like to pass on to your significant other/children?

Humongous New Years feast, asian style. My grandma and I spend New Year's eve-day cooking so much food. Sushi, soup, flank steak, shrimp, you name it. Then on New Years the family comes over to watch the parade, do puzzles, and graze all day.
 
{eight} what do you consider your greatest achievement? 

So far, graduating college. I hope there's more "big" achievements in my life though!
 
{nine} what do you do to pamper yourself? 

At home spa day! Nails, facials.. 
 
{ten}
if you were to start your own restaurant, what would it be called?
When I was a kid, my sister and I always pretended we had a restaurant. I can't remember what it was called, but we did serve an "okapoca sandwich." Jelly and turkey on sourdough. That may or may not be on the permanent menu ;)
 

1 comment:

  1. I collect postcards too! I felt pretty rough after the marathon, but I'm much better after a week of R&R! I've even gotten in a post-race run! I'm definitely planning a second marathon, but I want to get through recovery first! Thanks for the note!

    ReplyDelete

 
javascript:void(0)