Thursday, July 8, 2010

Thursday Five!!

Wanna play along? List 5 things that make you feel: 
happy, giddy, joyful, excited, appreciative

 
Thursday Five


{one} Shortened work day! Thursdays are always killer at work because we have 1/2 priced vaccines. I'm positively giddy to be home and getting fun things done.

{two} I am so so close to buying a bicycle, and am super excited to go biking with my friends (they've been going without me!) and brother.

{three}Having Glee music playing on repeat... Good music and amazing singers are filling my room with joyful music (go JOURNEY!)

{four} The weather has been gloomy lately, and I get upset because its supposed to be summer for goodness sakes! But when I look at the news I'm appreciative of our slightly gloomy weather. There is far worse happening elsewhere!

{five} This weekend I might be able to pull my hiking boots out of retirement! The prospect of being able to go see some gorgeous waterfalls is making me very happy :)
 
Don't forget to visit MannLand5  to link up!
 

8 comments:

  1. I'm a Gleek too. Must be an asian thing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. giddy....Edward Cullen & Jacob Black (I'm such a tween sometimes)

    excited....buying things

    joyful...my fam

    appreciative....waking up in the morning as a free, healthy person

    happy....my kitty and my hubby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are great things to be happy about. Thanks for stopping by for my SITS day today!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carrie: maybe its an asian thing! All my friends are gleeks and went to the concert!

    Laury: did you see the movie yet? I still need to borrow my sister books and catch up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! A shortened work week makes me super happy too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Glee!! I just finished up watching like 3 episodes from the first season..so fun!!

    Thanks for joining in!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE GLEE!!!!!!!! Glee will always make me feel joyful, too! Can't wait for the next season and I'm super bummed i didn't go to the concert.

    ReplyDelete

 
javascript:void(0)