Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Hi strangers!!

It's been so so long! I went through a blogging funk. My life felt kind of boring and I just didn't think that writing about school work and applications was exciting.


This is basically what I've been doing for the past few months. My friends have been manila folders and transcripts. And even though blogging is basically writing about yourself, a personal statement is a whole 'nother beast!

I spent so much time at the computer, my dog would lie in her "room" to keep me company! It was a nice little routine we had going on =} I am SO relieved to be done.

Being away from blogging has gotten me thinking. I decided that I really want to get back into shape (especially since all my unemployed friends are doing p90x while I'm at work.) Feel free to share any fitness motivation, healthy tips, or workout schedules! I definitely need some help in the motivation department!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
javascript:void(0)